December 5, 2011

New Blog

   I have a new Blog. It is not a replacement for this one. It is a blog to share some photos I'm taking. As part of the new blog roll out I have made some slight alterations to this blog to try to make them look a bit alike. They are by no means identical but they will have a lot of the same things in the sidebars.
   So the plan for the new blog is to post some photography up with minimal discussion. I might just mention in a post why I am putting the picture up or what I like about it. There won't be lengthy words about it.
   I hope you like it. I hope you check it out from time to time. I hope you tell your friends about it. This new blog is not a foray into some childhood dream to become a professional photographer so it is by no means a portfolio or a sales pitch. However, if you like anything I've posted and want me to take your picture let me know (my contact information can now be had through my "About me" link to the right side).
   If you don't like something I've posted you can let me know in the comments about that photo. Just keep it constructive. I'm new to this and don't especially think I am any great photographer but I would hope people wouldn't post stuff like, "This just sucks." And now I know one of my friends will be posting that very thing soon.
EDIT: You can also get there by following the link on the right side of the page under "My Other Pages."

No comments:

Post a Comment